Friday, October 5, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted in a LOOOOONG while, but time has slipped through my hands like sand at the beach... (the beach I never go to).

Anyway.

I need to think of something I feel obligated to do so I keep posting.  What do you want me to do?  I want to have something I know that I should do, like HyperLinkzer's FVF episodes, otherwise why should I really continue this?  I don't know what got into my head when I made it so...

Randomness won't supply an everlasting amount of posts.
Talking about my writings and posting them is what my main blog is for.
Posting tips on writing is what my main blog is for.

So, as you can see, I don't know what to do.  Do you have any ideas?  As I write this, I am scanning my brain furiously............. but nothing has come.

So, basically I am asking whether you want me to continue this, and if you do... then I need your help.

2 comments:

  1. Well...you could...uh...hmm...I'll think about it. I can't think of anything either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could post your favourite quotes or videos...or...hmmm...or just write! :) You're a really good writer. You could do book reviews. :) Does that help?

    ReplyDelete