Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Black Sorceress, NaNoWriMo, And Whatever Else Comes To Mind

Okay, so after a while, I have finally scrambled together The Black Sorceress' first trailer.  This one is worse from the original one, but I couldn't transport it from one computer to the other.  So, here is the first, of hopefully some more, TBS (The Black Sorceress) trailer!  :D  Sound is lacking... which is unfortunate, but whateva'.




Yeah, so it's not that good. :/

NaNo News:

I have decided that I will loose NaNoWriMo.  Yes, I WILL loose it.  Quantity is not what I need, I need quality.  NaNoWriMo is focused on getting you to write quantity... that's good, but I can already write quantity, I do not need a motivation.  So, I am just going to go for quality, and if, along the way, I happen to reach the 60,000 word goal <which the odds are incredibly high> then cool!  So yeah, I'm not going to win...

Other news:

DODW will be re-continued in mid-to-late December, sorry. :(

EXCERPTS FROM MY NANO NOVEL COMING NOVEMBER 1ST!  WATCH OUT!!

4 comments:

  1. All the video needs is some epic music ;) And quality is definitely better than quantity.

    Aw :( *pauses and reads next bit* YAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'd watch the video, but my Internet is expensive.

    ReplyDelete