Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Minecraft Keep

I play Minecraft some - usually while I should be writing - anyway, here's a small keep I've been building.  It will be the center of a large city and neighbor to a dwarven fortress - once I get it all finished.

So far, it's only about half done, with only a small amount of furnishing.

See and enjoy my WIP Keep.



Above is the Keep, the first floor of which is largely finished.  As you can see, it was snowing as I took these pictures.

The top picture, entering the gate, shows the front of the Keep.  The lower screen shot is the throne and a slanted roof above it.  It was meant to look cool, once the Keep's roof goes on, not sure if it will.


A view from the throne itself.


An aerial view of the Keep and the surrounding mountains in which the Dwarf Udrin and his kin live (isn't it so awesome to make up your own back story as you build??? :D)


The Keep from the view of a nearby mountain.  In the background you can see The West Tower, built by Terris the Old in 445.  Now, almost five hundred years later, the Keep has been built.  I plan to make a bridge from the keep to the West Tower in time.



Two beautiful sunrises.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, grip you seats hard.

There is something crazy scary about to be revealed.

It's Minecraft's most feared and hated subject, yet I have seen it.

Yes, you guess it.

HEROBRINE.

Looky at this Picture if you doubt me.


EYES.

HEROBRINE'S EYES.

I was Tnting the place out for the Dwarven fortress... when I found the eyes.

The eyes of Herobrine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding, it was two nicely placed pieces of XP that looked like eyes.  It gave me a scare though. :P

~The WordWeaver~

6 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool!

    Lol, you scared me when you showed the picture of Herobrine eyes. :P XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm sort of a Newbie so it's not that great.

      :P XD It scared me pretty bad when I first saw it. Even though they didn't look like Herobrine's eyes are supposed to look like, you never know. :P

      Delete
  2. You've been tagged! http://ablogofmusicstoriesandart.blogspot.ca/2013/01/stormageddon-dark-lord-of-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't that frightened. When you see Herobrine, his eyes are glowing white, and he's is just far enough off that you can barely see him in the render fog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but those are the edited pictures, he could look different if he actually was in Minecraft.

      Delete