Thursday, October 11, 2012

Since I don't think anyone else is going to vote, I'll post the winner of DODW Episode 2.

THE WINNER IS!  (to use HyperLinkzer's awesome method)
S
C
R
O
L
L

D
O
W
N
I
I
I
I
I
I
I


Cluster!

That is right.  The score was:
Cluster 2.
Andan 0.

Cluster:  YAY!  CLUSTER PUMMEL ANDAN! CLUSTER PUMMEL ANDAN!  *Dances away*

The News Report:
In this episode, it seemed Andan severely lacked his former ability.  Despite Cluster's well, um, his ways, Andan was clearly behind him.  We hope in the next episode Andan will study more.

Well, you heard it from the news reporters too... although that doesn't mean much at times...


ADDITIONAL NEWS:

Episode 3 will be out October 12.  (I'm excited to give you this one... :D)  And I'll also be working on pictures for Cluster and Andan... but don't be surprised if you are surprised... if that made any sense, lol.

1 comment: