Thursday, March 21, 2013

Character Picture 1: Tira

Character Picture #1. (This may or may not continue, depending on whether it does, :P)

This is a hand drawn (computer refined) picture of Tira, a princess from my Camp NaNoWriMo novel.




While this picture might not be too accurate, at least it gives you an idea of what she (sort of) looks like.  Tell me what you think of it - even though it's a pretty bad drawing.  Oh well, I tried at least a half dozen times before to get it to look like this.  (The eyes were the hardest part...)

~The WordWeaver

5 comments:

  1. You're much better at faces than me XD I'm horrible with eyes :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I covered over the one eye with her hair because I couldn't get the second eye the same shape and size as the first. She doesn't usually have that hair covering it over, but hey, people forget to comb their hair sometimes. :P

    XD Thanks, though, I'm not very good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with the hair. :D Although...in the back, is that a hair bow or an axe? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Scratches hair in confusion* *sees what he means* Oooooh... It DOES look like an axe, :P I'd better fix that. :P Yes, it is meant to be a hair bow... it's funny, because now that you say that, every way I look at it, it seems as if someone is just about to chop her head off with an axe... :P XD

      Delete