Saturday, October 6, 2012

Okay, so, a while back I was giving reasons why not to attack a dragon, I'll continue that for a while.

7.  The Princess that you went to save would be dead most likely and in the dragon's stomach, so unless you want to go fishing for bones while an angry dragon is trying to kill you... then you don't want to go after any Fair Maidens or Damsels in Distress.

8.  No sane knight would attack a giant lizard that had scary teeth, terrifying claws, and incinerating mouth wash that could spew upon you at anytime.  That is the relative of a dragon, it's called a Toothpaste Lizard if you don't know already... the name sends shivers down my spine.

9.  Dragons have friends.  One knight alone cannot, let me repeat that, cannot, (that wasn't as good as I wanted it to be) CANNOT, I said, CANNOT, CANNOT kill a dragon.  Reasons:  1, the dragon, as stated before, is ferocious.  And 2, he has FRIENDS!  As soon as you kill one, twenty others will want revenge!  (plus your armor).  Pretty soon you'll be a meal in one, or more, dragon's stomachs.

10 (and last for now).  You cannot simply kill a dragon with a sword.  Rather, you must use ingenious tactics, tactics, I am sure, I am the only one smart enough and capably enough to invent.  That is why, NOT to attack a dragon.

DISCLAIMER:  As I said above, you cannot, CANNOT, kill a dragon without me ingenious head (jk), and uh.... I do not want to fight any dragons at the moment.


Anyway, next post will be serious, I'll post about the recent debate, yeah.

1 comment: