Wednesday, January 23, 2013

REVOLUTION!!!

I am revolutionizing this blog.

Yeah.

I'm excited.

I never really like the older template and design anyway.

I'm ecstatic.

The good thing for you (yes, all you seven followers), is that now I'm actually paying attention to the blog. :)

My blood is steaming.

Oh, and by the by, I just noticed I have seven followers now.  YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!... did Yahoo! already copyright that expression?  If so, my greatest apologies.  LOL.

And now I finally get around to Tag.  Sorry 'bout that peoples, I hate delaying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What time was it 13 minutes ago?

Uh... 2:43 PM.

2. Boromir or Faramir?


Faramir!  That is, if you are asking who I like better.  But I do not know... you could be asking which would I would prefer lop my head off.  O.O

3. You are the pilot of a Tie Fighter.  It's about 2:30, earth time, and you are under the command of Darth Vader.  Vader has commanded you to follow the Millennium Falcon into an asteroid field.  A couple of Tie Fighters have already not made it, getting smashed to bits on asteroids.  What is the name of the pilot?


Uuuuuuuh................................ Star-dude? Lol.  I was never much of a fan of Star Wars.

4. If you ask someone, "What's up?", and they answer, "The sky," how do you react?


Roll my eyes - then continue the conversation. :P

5. Does it bug you when people start a question and never


Quite. Lol.

6. Why do you think the chicken crossed the road?


Lol.  Well, of course it always depends on what the Chicken's original motives were.  Say he was seeking a lost prince, or, say, he was heading off for revenge.  Or, possibly he was going to save the world.

In the second case, I would say he would be off for revenge.  In the first case, I would say he's off to find some damsel in distress.


The third case, it grows more the more likely as I think about it, he would be off to save the world.  Which he would most likely utterly fail in.

If, however, he was not in any of these three questioned motives, I suspect he was just wandering aimlessly.

But, I am opposed to people interrogating chickens for their motives, it's animal abuse!  I'm going to call the Animal Association!

(just kidding... :P)

7. How many times have you been tagged so far?


Thrice.

8. Make up a word, and give a definition for it.


Eneputicly; a word sarcastically spit out, to mock another behind his back with words of indescration, terridation, and scrutination.  (Yeah, now you got me started.  You say 1, I say 4. :P)

9. Have you ever used a staple gun?


Um... probably.

10. How many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?


1,267,200,000.  No, really.  Because if each pancake was a square foot, it really would be that many.

Okay, I'm going to tag...

*drumroll*

Actually, I gotta give the 10 things first. :D

1.  What is your least favorite book of all time?

2.  If you could choose between a piece of cheese, or a glass of orange juice, which would it be?

3.  A sword or Fingernail polish (LOLOLOLOL)

4.  How many times does it take you to say Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (a real word that means the fear of long words), without messing up a single letter?

5.  How many words have you written in the past four minutes?

6.  Are cats evil?

7.  Are dogs evil?

8.  Or are they both evil?

9.  If a scheming, plotting man told you to jump off a cliff, and that there was a mattress at the bottom, would you do so?

10.  Say Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia three times fast.

Okay, now I shall tag...

You.

Yes, you.

I tag everyone and anyone that ever sees this.  (Lol, I'm so original, not.)

~From a Splattering Quill,
The WordWeaver

6 comments:

  1. The answer to number 3 is your name. At the beginning, it says, "You are the pilot of a TIE Fighter." :P Good answers though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... yeah. :P

      Thanks. I just noticed that post got messed up. X(

      Delete
  2. I love the new background! :) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't like the other one so much. :P

      Delete
  3. *smacks forehead while reading #3*
    #4: There are reasons why you and I have never met. That's my signature statement.
    ;)
    Haha! Great post, and an awesome new layout. Thumbs up!

    — Moira —

    ReplyDelete