Friday, October 12, 2012


Episode 3 of...

Do Or Don't

Warfare

Me:  Alright!  Episode 3!  This episode starts like this:  You rule a fortress.  Now, somehow, robbers sneak in and steal lots and lots and lots of you money, the money you were going to use to help the poorer people of your kingdom get homes.  However, your Night-Wall Guards see someone running away from your castle.  Do you:  A, Rush out with the troops you have after the thief.  B, send out a small detachment of your stealthiest men to hunt the thief down.  Or C, not go after the robber.  But there is one other thing... however, that will only be revealed once you pick you answer.

Cluster:  Cluster not like this!  Cluster not know which one he die in!

Andan:  If you are just going to scream like a baby in want of milk, shut up.

Cluster:  Andan tell Cluster to shut up!?!?!?  Outrageous!

Andan:  *gasp* Wow, you have the intelligence to say outrageous, maybe, maybe, I underestimated you.

Cluster:  Uuuuuh.  What outrageous mean?

Andan:  Oh, uh, nevermind.

Me:  Sir Andan, which is you choice?

Andan:  Hmmm... I'll pick... B.

Me:  And you, Cluster?

Cluster:  Cluster pick A.

Me:  Now debate why, I'll reveal the other factor in a bit.  Andan, explain your choice.

Andan:  I choose B because my main force chasing after the robber would be pointless.  They wouldn't catch up to them and they wouldn't be very effective even if they did catch him.  If I send out my stealthiest scouts after him, they will have a much more likely chance of catching him since they don't have the main force to slow them down.

Me:  Cluster?

Cluster:  Cluster picked A betuz if you storm out, den you'd catch 'im as easy as catching a fly by hemming him into corner.

Andan:  Could you please stop using stupid allegories?

Cluster:  CLUSTER ALLEGORIES NOT STUPID!!!

Me:  Cool down!  I will now reveal the hidden object that would come into play.  As soon as you send out troops, they are ambushed, slaughtered, and you fortress besieged.  Or, if you had sent out all you troops, then the enemy hiding around the back would slip in and fight you as your men were coming out of you open and exposed gates.

Andan:  Okay, so I loose a few scouts, no big deal.

Cluster:  *moans* Dat mean all my troops die!?!?!?

Me:  Andan, it actually is a big deal.  Those people who were going to benifit from the money are angry, they think now that it was one of your plots to act like you were going to give them money, but then steal it from yourself and use it hiddenly at your own wish.  And Cluster, not exactly, you MAY be able to save your fortress, but I'm not allowed to give any hints.

Cluster:  YAY!  Cluster troops not die!

Andan:  Errr... so I have to get the money.

Me:  Cluster, how would your troops not die?

Cluster:  Author just said they didn't.

Me:  Only depends on what you do...

Cluster:  Oh.  Cluster rush back in fortress and hide.

Me:  *sigh*  Andan, how would you get your money back?

Andan:  Knowing that there were going to be ambushes along the way, I would march out my forces with archers on the walls to cover my  advance.  From there, my own troops would have scouts and constant aware guards.

Me:  Good answer.  Cluster, have you found a way to save your troops yet?

Cluster:  CLUSTER GENIUS!  CLUSTER GOT IDEA!  Cluster and archers go onto walls and fire at attacking enemy.  Then, Cluster go down and help maylay troops and beat off the enemy.

Me:  I think it's Melee.  Okay.  Closing statement anyone?

Cluster:  All voters should vote for Cluster.  Cluster smart, Cluster know what good for people.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voting closes October 14.

6 comments:

  1. Andan is pretty heartless...but Cluster doesn't seem to know much about what he's doing. Hmmmmm...I would pick what Andan did. So I guess Andan. I think...I do like Cluster better though. Ah! Cluster. He means well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this episode 2 or episode 3?

    Either way, I think Andan won this one, but only by a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for pointing that out Hyper :D I changed it to 3, as it should be, now. :D

    So, Andan 2.

    Cluster 0.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with Andan though i also agree with Tasia, even though I'm not a follower. I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete