Thursday, January 31, 2013

Minecraft Keep. Update #2

Here's another few pictures of my keep.  Upon entering, you can see only several of the things I have changed.

Above, the water fall from the roof cascades down, and a small fireplace (that gave me some TROUBLE with all the wood nearby) in front of the throne.


Here's what it looks like from the throne now.


This is what it now looks like from the outside.  As you can see, I have now put up the roof and the two towers.


Here's an aerial view of what is now looks like, taken from a tower of the Dwarven fortress. 


A top down view with the surrounding landscape.


This is Aror Keep (yes, it's named!) from a side shot.  On top of the nearby mountain you can see one of the unfinished Dwarven towers.


And lastly for today, is a shot of the roof, which I thought was the best and funnest part of the entire thing - and I usually hate doing roofs.   But, I really like the design in this one. :D

Anyway, I guess that's it.  Nope, no more 'Herobrines' to show you. :(

~The WordWeaver

6 comments:

  1. Wow...I could have of never of pulled that of! BTW, If my user name is goodhuel, that's my dad's email. :P O'm -SilvercoatCrusader- (If you have ever seen me on the forums). :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in creative mode, just so you know.

      Goodhue, you mean? Okay, and yes, I've seen you on the forums before.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Woops! No, that's not what I meant. :P

      I was wondering if you meant Goodhuel or Goodhue, since you wrote Goodhuel.

      Delete