Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Warg Scouts.


This tag was originally made by HyperLinkzer, who tagged Andy, who tagged DrummerGuy, who tagged Taisia, who tagged me, who will tag... I don't want to spoil that yet though.

RULES:

1.  Put a music playlist on shuffle.

2.  The first song is the answer to the first question, the second to the second question and so forth.

3.  Um... I forget.  But you probably know it unless you haven't seen any of the blogs above.

Lastly, (before we get to the goodness) in honor of the Hobbit, I have done this shuffle in ALL The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey songs, which actually made it a lot more interesting. :)

If someone says, "Is this okay?" What do you say?

An Ancient Enemy.

What would best describe your personality?

Moon Runes.  (Aha).

How do you feel today?

The Trollshaws.

What is your life's purpose?

Over Hill.

What is your life's motto?

Misty Mountains.

What do your friends think of you?

 A Very Respectable Hobbit (Uh, LOL?)

What do your parents think of you?

Out of the Frying-Pan.

What do you think about very often?

Roast Mutton (Uh… no I don’t. ~ YES WE DO! ~  *looks around*  Gollum?)

What is 2 + 2?

Dreaming of Bag End.

What is your life story?

The World Is Ahead.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Radagast the Brown (No, we don’t precious, we wants to be GOLLUM and SMEAGOL!)

What will they play at your funeral?

Song of the Lonely Mountain.  (OOH!! THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA! :D :D :D)

What is your hobby/interest?

A Troll Hoard.  (Yesss precious, yessssss…)

What is the worst thing that could happen?

The Adventure Begins.

How will you die?

Old Friends (uh oh).

What will you put as the title of this blog post?

Warg Scouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The WordWeaver

6 comments:

  1. I can tell you listen to a lot of Howard Shore. That's awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah. LotR and Narnia is basically the only music I listen to. And that's while I'm writing.

      Unless I am on Radio Rivendell, which has a lot of different fantasy music.

      Delete
  2. And... and... and... who did you tag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I knew I forgot something!

      I meant to tag... YOU!

      Delete
  3. XD These are hilarious! Howard Shore is awesome!

    ReplyDelete