Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ramblings Of Mine

Rambling is a good profession.

Unfortunately, it doesn't very well.  In fact, it doesn't pay at all, too bad. :P

But I'm going to jabber (or type) on anyway.

For years my church youth group has won 1st or 2nd medals in Volleyball tournaments.  And the second Volleyball team that we have does likewise each time, last year the two of our teams were actually competing for 1st place.

That's cool.

Unfortunately, this year, I doubt we'll get higher than 3rd place.

Why?

Because... I'm on their team.

Last week was the first time I ever played Volleyball before (I've hit the ball... but never played before).  And tonight is the second practice.

I'm terrible at it.

You don't know how many times I failed last week... neither do I, there was too many times to count.

Yeah, and the tournament is in seven weeks.

I'm dead.

1 comment: