Saturday, September 15, 2012

NaNoWriMo.


Hello elves!  Welcome to my blog purely meant for you.  I don't really know why I did this, but I wanted to get familiar to Blogger event though I already have a site.

Alright! First order of business!  I am doing NaNoWriMo for the first time, I was wondering how many other people have taken a shot at it?  How did it go for you?  And what did you learn from it.  Since this is my first time doing it I'm a little hesitant.  I heard you could outline you novel before November 1st, that's true isn't it?

So!  Second business thingy.  RANDOMNESS!  I'll be posting lots of random pictures, drawings (which will absolutely be horrible because I'm not a good drawer), writings, news and loads of other things.  And that's what this website is for, random stuff, why?  Because it would look overly ridiculous if it was on my normal website, even though I do have a Random Writings page, I don't think it fits quite right.

Okay, first random thing!  How to kill a dragon!

1.  Do not, I repeat do NOT, let me repeat that again, DO NOT EVER LOOK FOR A DRAGON!  That's the dragon's ways.  They trick you into coming because they capture damsels in distress.  That is there plot.  In Fairly Tales and Fake Tales Volume One, it clearly states that the dragon's methods of killing knights are by capturing the princess that the knight wants to marry.  Yes, I'm not kidding.
       Alright, so, once the princess are captured, the knight comes along and daringly attacks the dragon.  Daring, but stupid.  The dragon's made up those tales you see, so as to lure in unsuspecting victims.  What the dragons really do, is hide above the cave entrance, and pounce whenever the knight enters.  So you see the knights never live.  And neither do the princesses, in fact, the dragon never even let the princesses live once they are in the cave.  Naturally, the dragon eats the princess and kills the knight.  Thus things continue, not so happily ever after.  But, the kingdom thinks so, for the dragon forces a man and a woman to dress up like a knight and princess, they go back to the kingdom, get married and things continue on.

2.  Make sure you are armed with a silver-tipped-arrow-crossbow that you can buy for 5,000$  at my store.     Each round costs 2,000$ also.  With you crossbow and my brand-new-sword, that was the sword that a hero two thousand years ago used, you are ready to fight.  Or, you would be unless you were fighting a dragon.  As they say, you must counter fire with fire, so, I concocted an amazing thing two years ago.  It is the brand-new-fire-throwing!  You can also buy a pair of scale armor for only 1,000,000,000$!  It's a bargain!

Part 3 and 4 will follow in the following list that will follow this days list.  I hope you follow my blog, and start following the other website I have, rahthacker.weebly.com, have a nice time following!

The Kid Tekija  (The Kid Author in Finnish, my favorite language :))

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I've never done NaNoWriMo, though I've thought about it multiple times.

    ReplyDelete