Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First off, I want to thank HyperLinkzer (Zach) and Taisia Tinuviel for following my blog :)


Second, I want to post something, although my brain feels like a desert with no oasis to put out good material.  So let me thing..... hmmm.... Yeah, I guess just a few pieces of randomness until I think of something.  :)


Here's a kitten that my brother brought home from the farm he works at. 




Here's a chicken's perspective of the world.




Here's a picture of sheep, their voices are really, really, REALLY deep, lol.




Another stone, this one is from Gettysburg.




A little spike thingy, set as a memorial in Antietam. 




A cannon look out over one of the fields the battle of Antietam was fought on.




Artillery up on a little knot in the ground.




And last, but, to use the cliche, not least (the rock was the least) is the Dunker Church, at the time of the battle of Antietam, the Church was used as a hospital sort of thing.



Anyway, I guess one thing came to my mind:  I need to be posting more words in the future, lol.

5 comments:

  1. You're quite welcome! :) It's definitely a blog worth following! Lol We've got Suffolk sheep and their voices are really deep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    When I first heard the sheeps voice I was like; "Wow, uh, where did that come from *looks around quizzically*" lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! this is shoot 4 the starz from the Underground! Where do you live, if it's the 19th where you're at?
    Hey, can you follow my blog?: http://bjsblogishereforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was supposed to say, "Bethany Johnson"

      Delete
    2. To your first question, I'm not quite sure if I understand. :P And I live somewhere in the U.S.

      To your second question: Sure!

      Delete