Sunday, March 24, 2013

When Life Gets Depressing...


~

The Writer's Way:  When life has a lot of lemons - make Orange Juice." ~ Anonymous

~


~

"You're trying to kidnap what I've rightfully stolen!"  ~(good old) Vizzini

~

~

Very respectable, ain't he?

~

~

Ooh, that dog is gonna be in for it once the little girl sees... O.O Lol! :P

~

~

I bet he's gonna be trouble... though he's cute. :D

~

~

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~

~

Haha, reminds me of my brother and I.

~

~

Poor baby...

~

~

LOL!!!!!!!

~

~
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :D :D :D :D :D

~

~

~

~

LOL!  That's what everyone says. :D  Dogs must be catchin' on. :D

~

~

If they could...

~


~

Hehehehe... :P

~


~

O.O

~

One more...

~
When life gets depressing, remember...
~



That it isn't Narnia, but it could be.

....
That was a pathetic try at a good quote, anyway...

~The WordWeaver

3 comments: